DoubleTakeDeals.com :: Refund Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE APPLIED TO DISCOUNT CERTIFICATES. Each Merchant may impose
its own terms and conditions on the use and/or redemption of any Discount Certificate(s).
Except as otherwise stated on a Discount Certificate or required by law, the following
terms and conditions apply to all Discount Certificates from all Merchants:
- Discount Certificates cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts, or promotions;
- If an expiration date is stated, then the Promotional Value will expire on
the expiration date. The Paid Value will expire five years from the date of purchase;
- No refunds, cash back, or credit will be issued for the difference between the Value
of the Discount Certificate and your Payment;
- No refunds, cash back, or credit will be issued for any partially used Discount
- No credit card refunds will be processed on purchased deals older than 170 days.
If you are granted a refund from DoubleTakeDeals for a certificate older than 170
days old, you will be provided system credit in DoubleTake Bucks.
- We will refund your Payment for an unused Discount Certificate in the event that
(i) the Merchant ceases doing business prior to the expiration date (if any) of
the Discount Certificate; or (ii) the Merchant does not honor the Discount Certificate
prior to the expiration date (if any) of the Discount Certificate; In order to request
a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following information: Your name, username and/or email address, Discount Certificate
redemption code, Merchant name, and a brief description of the reason that you were
unable to redeem your Discount Certificate. Please allow 5 business days for a response.
- Neither DoubleTakeDeals nor the Merchant will be responsible for lost or stolen
Discount Certificates, or for Discount Certificates that are printed in an illegible
- Discount Certificates may not be copied or duplicated. Any such copies or duplicates
are null and void;
- Discount Certificates cannot be used for taxes, tips, prior balances, or shipping
or handling charges;
- Use of Discount Certificates for alcoholic beverages is at the Merchant’s discretion;
- The Merchant has the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute goods or services
of equal or greater value at any time.
- The Merchant, not us, is the issuer of the Discount Certificate and is the seller
of the goods and services to which the Discount Certificate pertains. Therefore,
the Merchant is solely responsible for (1) complying with the terms of the Discount
Certificate; (2) any and all injuries, damages, costs, liabilities and claims arising
out of, or relating to, the Merchant’s goods or services; and (3) any unclaimed
property liability arising out of Discount Certificates that are unredeemed or are
only partially redeemed.